Is your boss from outer space?
Use our checklist to discover if your boss flies about in a UFO when he's not 'bossing' at work.
1. They look like one of the main characters in The Soprano's.
2. They use lies and deceptions in various dimensions until they get their way.
3. They disappear into a meeting room and come out looking strangely refreshed like they have just beamed up to their mothership and got a Lance Armstrong type boost.
4. They can do that neck squeezy thing with their fingers Darth Vader did in the first Star Wars movie.
5. They laugh in your face after having done you wrong.
6. Their ethics were taught from an early age on their planet and they see humankind as their sworn enemy.
7. They see empathy as a weakness and aim to distress weak people at least 10 times a day.
8. Pet's mysteriously disappear when brought into the office.
9. Their children don't look straight ahead when they bring them in for family day
10. They leave a strange unhumanly smell after being in the bathroom for over 10 minutes.
Correction: In an article "What Goes On In Davos Stays In Davos" we made a number of what turned out to be unfounded claims: George Osborne didn't laugh hysterically at anyone who said "GDP" at a meal the day before the worst GDP figures in a century came out; at the same meal, Boris Johnson didn't fluff his hair up, take his fondue fork and stick a marshmallow on the end and do an impersonation of Ken Dodd; and David Cameron didn't rip his shirt off Hulk Hogan style and challenge Boris Johnson to a pole dance dance off.