Top Ten Jokes - Edinburgh Fringe 2013 (PG) - As judged by digital TV channel Dave
1) Rob Auton - "I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa."
2) Alex Horne - "I used to work in a shoe-recycling shop. It was sole-destroying."
3) Alfie Moore - "I'm in a same-sex marriage... the sex is always the same."
4) Tim Vine - "My friend told me he was going to a fancy dress party as an Italian island. I said to him 'Don't be Sicily'."
5) Gary Delaney - "I can give you the cause of anaphylactic shock in a nutshell."
6) Phil Wang - "The Pope is a lot like Doctor Who. He never dies, just keeps being replaced by white men."
7) Marcus Brigstocke - "You know you are fat when you hug a child and it gets lost."
8) Liam Williams - "The universe implodes. No matter."
9) Bobby Mair - "I was adopted at birth and have never met my mum. That makes it very difficult to enjoy any lapdance."
10) Chris Coltrane - "The good thing about lending someone your time machine is that you basically get it back immediately."