Strange Quiz (U)
Read each sentence in sequence. Please don't skip any steps or the mathematics will be thrown off.
Take the following test mentally. Don't write down answers and don't shout them out.
1. Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or 9, or any number in-between.
2. Take your number and multiply it by 9.
3. That should give you a 2 digit number. Take these 2 digits and add them together.
4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5. Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4 and so on.
6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
7. Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal that starts with this letter.
8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color that starts with this letter.
9. Oh, and one more thing . . . . .
There aren't any orange kangaroos in Denmark!