Top Ten Jokes - Edinburgh Fringe 2012 (PG) - As judged by digital TV channel Dave
1) Stewart Francis: “You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks."
2) Tim Vine: “Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. ”
3) Will Marsh: “I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister.”
4) Rob Beckett: “You know you’re working class when your TV is bigger than your book case.”
5) Chris Turner: “I’m good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet … I don’t know why.”
6) Tim Vine: “I took part in the sun tanning Olympics – I just got Bronze.”
7) George Ryegold: “Pornography is often frowned upon, but that’s only because I’m concentrating.
8) Stewart Francis: “I saw a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting!”
9) Lou Sanders: “I waited an hour for my starter so I complained: ‘It’s not rocket salad.”
10) Nish Kumar: “My mum’s so pessimistic, that if there was an Olympics for pessimism … she wouldn’t fancy her chances.”